Information Technology (IT) has been strengthening the critical on- and off-campus tech services and support provided to New School students, faculty, and staff during this remote period. These tools and services include, but are not limited to:
- Zoom and Zoom Support for Classrooms, Meetings, and Events
- Online Collaboration Tools (ex: G Suite & Office 365)
- Cloud Desktop (Virtual Desktop Environment)
- Remote and On-campus Tech Labs (ex: 24/7 Remote Lab & EQC)
- IT Central and IT Chat Support
- Software and Hardware Deals and Discounts
- Administrative Systems and Technology (ex: Banner & Tableau)
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) for Students in Mainland China
- Card Services
- And Much More!
See the full list of IT services here.
While most of our community is remote at this time, we’ve collectively encountered a new range of tech needs, which is why we introduced Enhanced IT Support. This Enhanced IT Support, available via IT Central, can assist with at-home tech issues, such as WiFi and Zoom troubleshooting, personal laptop and device problems, technology consultation services, and more.
If you have an at-home tech problem, connect with IT Central, and we’ll do whatever we can to support you or direct you to someone who can. When in doubt, reach out!
We’ve also created an extensive new guide for those who prefer DIY to help with home wifi issues.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact IT Central at email@example.com, call 646-909-4357 or chat us on the IT website.