Welcome to the start of a new year! To help get you acclimated, IT hosts a series of virtual pop-in sessions to provide info about tools and software available on- and off-campus and answer any questions you may have. Pop-in anytime, no appointment necessary!
Introduction to Student Technology: Technology Services Available ON and OFF Campus
- Monday, August 23rd, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Join Zoom Meeting https://NewSchool.zoom.us/j/91754830514
- Thursday, September 2nd, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://NewSchool.zoom.us/j/94801510332
Learn the many technology resources available that you as a new student will use to interact. This session will explore my.newschool.edu, Google Workspace, Remote Cloud Desktop, Office365, Adobe, software deals, and discounts as well as where to go for help.
Meet the Information Technology Support Team!
- Wednesday, August 25th, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://NewSchool.zoom.us/j/99356874918
Meet the Technology Services Support team who will provide an overview of resources and services offered to help familiarize yourself with the technology available. An overview of on and off-campus services including where to go for support. IT Central, Computer Technology Labs, and other points of interest will include gaining access to Adobe, Office 365, Print services, and the Equipment Center.
Pop-Ups (Virtual Pop In's) for IT Support
Join Zoom Meeting: https://NewSchool.zoom.us/j/2302207403
- Monday, August 30th 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 1st 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 3rd 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 7th 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 8th 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 9th 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 14th 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 16th 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 24th 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.