Large scale event support is for events in Tishman Auditorium that use 4 or more microphones, multiple presenters, multiple powerpoint presentations, multiple video rolls, and video wall technology.
Requires: 4 week advanced lead time for all Large Scale/High Profile/Venue Leasing/Theatrical Performance.
Characteristics of large scale events include:
- Use of multiple microphones
- Requires onsite technician
- All day event
- Requires extensive setup
- Minimum of 100 attendees
Examples: 4 or more microphones, multiple presenters, multiple powerpoint presentations, multiple video rolls, use of video wall technology in Tishman.
Submit a service request via IT central portal or email email@example.com with details.
We cannot guarantee the success of your event for requests made less than four weeks before the event.
- Initial request should be received 4 weeks before the event.
- Requires onsite meeting(s) starting three weeks prior to the event.
- All parties involved with the production of the event must be present for all onsite meeting(s).
- Delegated Onsite Manager must be present throughout the event.
- Events held in the Tishman Auditorium which use more than 600 seats that require to open the air wall separating classrooms U201 and U202 will need to be schedule at least three hours before the start of the event.
- Events IT questionnaire will be sent as soon as Event IT receives a signed contract.
- Questionnaire must be filled out and sent to Events IT by Event Owner or the Delegated Onsite Manager.
- Completed Events IT questionnaire must be returned 5 business days before the event.
- Events IT will send out equipment schedule and updates to the Event Owner and the Delegated Onsite Manager confirming AV needs, setup up time, and all other relevant information.
- The Events IT Service questionnaire will be an addendum to this contract. This is to be signed and returned by Event Owner or the Delegated Onsite Manager and delivered to Events IT five business days prior to the event.
- A rehearsal is required before the event.
- The event venue must include a scheduled minimum of 8 business hours prior for event and possibly up to 24 hours prior to event for Events IT setup. This will be determined during the initial meeting.
- All budgets will be finalized 3 weeks prior to the event.
- All events of this type requires an onsite manager (or Producer) to be present threehours before the event.
- The onsite manager (or Producer) is to be thoroughly knowledgeable on all aspects of event support.
- The onsite manager (or Producer) must attend all onsite meetings, events setups and be present throughout the event.
- Rehearsal time will take place a minimum of three hours prior to doors opening.
- No changes will be considered during the event setup.
- Copyright content must be cleared by the Event Coordinator prior to the event.