The Laptop Choice program provides all full-time faculty and staff with one computer (only). The computer is a choice of a Mac or a PC laptop providing access to a seamless digital workspace.
Laptops are a more agile, sustainable, and cost-effective solution that provides an integrated seamless digital workspace for a more collaborative workforce. Learn more about the program here.
Please email IT Central at firstname.lastname@example.org for a consultation.
- One computer only, a laptop, per full-time faculty and staff member.
- Individuals can choose a PC or Mac laptop of comparable performance.
- PC laptops are replaced every 4 years/Mac every 5 years (48 and 60 months).
- Desktops are replaced as they age into the program (not a “big bang” program).
- The program is funded as part of the university's annual capital budget.
- This program is designed to be flexible and agile. As our technology ecosystem changes, so may this program and the offerings.