Small scale event support is for events that are smaller in scale and do not require a technician.
Required: 7 business day lead time for all Small Scale Academic or Public Event without Specialize Technology.
Small Scale event characteristics:
- Single laptop
- One Point Presentation
- 1-3 Microphones
- Does not require a technician durning event
Please contact Events IT by email firstname.lastname@example.org providing as many details about your event as possible. We will contact you via with next steps.
We cannot guarantee the success of your event for requests made less than 7 business days before the event.
- Initial request should be received before 7 business days.
- Events IT questionnaire will be sent as soon as Event IT receives a signed contract.
- Questionnaire must be filled out and sent to Events IT by Event Owner or the Delegated Onsite Manager.
- Completed Events IT questionnaire must be returned 5 business days before the event.
- Event Owner or the Delegated Onsite Manager must schedule the venue at least one hour before the event. Events IT does not schedule spaces.
- Event Owner or the Delegated Onsite Manager must be present to sign off on the Events IT Service Request Questionnaire/Contract at the venue one hour prior to the event.
- Copyright content must be cleared by the Event Owner or the Delegated Onsite Manager prior to the event.
- No changes will be considered within one hour before the event.
- A rehearsal is strongly suggested but not required 1 hour before the event.