Small scale event support is for events that are smaller in scale and do not require a technician.
Required: 7 business day lead time for all Small Scale Academic or Public Event without Specialize Technology.
Small Scale event characteristics:
- Single laptop
- One Point Presentation
- 1-3 Microphones
- Does not require a technician durning event
Submit a service request via IT central portal or email email@example.com with details.
We cannot guarantee the success of your event for requests made less than 7 business days before the event.
- Initial request should be received before 7 business days.
- Events IT questionnaire will be sent as soon as Event IT receives a signed contract.
- Questionnaire must be filled out and sent to Events IT by Event Owner or the Delegated Onsite Manager.
- Completed Events IT questionnaire must be returned 5 business days before the event.
- Event Owner or the Delegated Onsite Manager must schedule the venue at least one hour before the event. Events IT does not schedule spaces.
- Event Owner or the Delegated Onsite Manager must be present to sign off on the Events IT Service Request Questionnaire/Contract at the venue one hour prior to the event.
- Copyright content must be cleared by the Event Owner or the Delegated Onsite Manager prior to the event.
- No changes will be considered within one hour before the event.
- A rehearsal is strongly suggested but not required 1 hour before the event.