GOOGLE STORAGE LIMITS
Google has announced significant changes that will impact The New School community as they will no longer be offering unlimited storage for free to their higher education customers.
Click here to learn more about the impact this is going to have on the New School community and updates regarding changes.
Please contact IT Central at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
While signed in to G Suite with your New School NetID and password, you will have access to multiple Google apps inlcuding Google Groups. Google Groups provides you a way to create online discussion groups and connect and communicate with other individuals in The New School and beyond.
Log in with your New School NetID and password at groups.newschool.edu.
- For more information on how to use Google Calendar you can visit Google support.
- As of May 2014, graduating students may retain their New School email address they used as students. Email addresses will remain in the format of email@example.com. To retain the address, alumni must log in to their email account at least once every six months.
- Alumni who graduated before spring 2014 can request an alumni email account online.
- You can familiarize yourself with New School G Suite features, services and functionality by reviewing the various orientation and training videos made available for your reference and learning.
- Additionally, Google provides lots of great tutorials and useful information. Check out the G Suite Learning Center to for overviews of the Google Apps user interface, guides to getting started and more.