While signed in to G Suite with your New School NetID and password, you will have access to multiple Google apps inlcuding Google Calendar. With Google Calendar you can keep track of events and schedules, easily plan meetings, and share events.
Log in to calendar.newschool.edu
- For more information on how to use Google Calendar you can visit Google support.
- As of May 2014, graduating students may retain their New School email address they used as students. Email addresses will remain in the format of email@example.com. To retain the address, alumni must log in to their email account at least once every six months.
- Alumni who graduated before spring 2014 can request an alumni email account online.
- You can familiarize yourself with New School G Suite features, services and functionality by reviewing the various orientation and training videos made available for your reference and learning.
- Additionally, Google provides lots of great tutorials and useful information. Check out the G Suite Learning Center to for overviews of the Google Apps user interface, guides to getting started and more.