While signed in to G Suite with your New School NetID and password, you will have access to multiple Google apps inlcuding Google Groups. Google Groups provides you a way to create online discussion groups and connect and communicate with other individuals in The New School and beyond.
Log in with your New School NetID and password at groups.newschool.edu.
- For more information on how to use Google Calendar you can visit Google support.
- As of May 2014, graduating students may retain their New School email address they used as students. Email addresses will remain in the format of email@example.com. To retain the address, alumni must log in to their email account at least once every six months.
- Alumni who graduated before spring 2014 can request an alumni email account online.
- You can familiarize yourself with New School G Suite features, services and functionality by reviewing the various orientation and training videos made available for your reference and learning.
- Additionally, Google provides lots of great tutorials and useful information. Check out the G Suite Learning Center to for overviews of the Google Apps user interface, guides to getting started and more.