Large Format Scanners scan oversized images. This Large Format Scanner (Epson) handles large images or flat art up to 12.2x18 inches in size.
- Where are the Large Format Scanners located?
- When can I use the Large Format Scanners?
- Why should I use the Large Format Scanners?
- How do I scan with the Epson over-sized scanner (Mac and Windows)?
- Can I reserve a time to use the Large Format Scanners?
Large Format Scanners are available at the following building and lab locations (station IDs are identified):
6 E 16th St: D701-18, D703 Wireless Scanner, lab workstations D707-01 through 03, D1109-16, and D1131-01
6 E 16th St: Innovation Center D6 Lab area, D602-06 and D605-07
25 E 13th St: Parsons East lab workstations E208A-14, E300A-01
Arnhold Hall 8th fl lab workstations i802-10,11,13,14,16,23,24,31,32,33,43
- University Center: UL101, UL106, UL107, U426 Wireless Scanner
Large Format Scanners may be used to scan oversized images that cannot fit on a small flatbed scanners.
1. Place picture or document face-down on the scanner glass
2. Open Photoshop application which can be found under Multimedia
3. Go to File -> Import
4. Choose Images from Device
5. For devices, choose "Epson."
6. Click Scan when you are ready.
7. Save to Work In Progress.