As a New School student you may reserve laptops. Use this FAQ to answer the questions you may have.
These services are unavailable due to COVID-19.
- Where can I checkout a laptop?
- What are the hours of the Innovation Center Reception desk (room 606)?
- Who can checkout laptop computers?
- What are the policies for borrowing laptops?
- What are the fines associated with the laptop checkout?
Innovation Center at 6 East 16th Street, room 606.
This is a staffed checkout center.
Laptops Anywhere at 63 Fifth Ave., room 501.
This is a self-checkout Kiosk (not available to Summer Intensive Students).
Please check Lab Hours
Once checked out, students are responsible for laptops.
Terms are outlined at checkout.
Laptops may be checked out for up to 4 hours and must be returned on the same day.
Laptops borrowed from the Innovation Center must be returned 15 minutes before the closes.
- Laptops borrowed from the laptop kiosk in the University Center must be returned 15 minutes before the building closes.
Laptop checkouts cannot be renewed.
- Laptops borrowed must not leave the building in which they are borrowed. This includes laptop borrowed from the Innovation Center at 6 East 16th street and the laptop kiosk in the University Center.