As a New School student you may reserve laptops.
- Where can I checkout a laptop?
- What are the hours for laptop checkout
- Who can checkout laptop computers?
- What are the policies for borrowing laptops?
- What are the fines associated with the laptop checkout?
Where can I checkout a laptop?
New School IT has three kiosk locations for laptop checkout.
55 West 13th St. 9th floor (next to i921)
Mac and Windows Laptops
63 Fifth Ave., 5th floor (room 501)
6 East 16th St. 6th floor (in front of D606)
What are the hours for laptop checkout
When you checkout a laptop it will indicate what time it is due back.
The earliest a laptop can be checked out is when the building opens.
The latest that it can be due back is one hour before the closing of the building.
Who can checkout laptop computers?
What are the policies for borrowing laptops?
- Once checked out, students are responsible for laptops.
- Terms are outlined at checkout.
- Laptops may be checked out for up to 4 hours and must be returned on the same day, one hour before the close of the building.
- Laptop checkouts cannot be renewed.
- Checked out laptops must not leave the building from which they are borrowed.
- Laptop checked out from one kiosk cannot be returned at another kiosk.
- Laptops can be returned to any slot on the kiosk from which they were checked out.